Well, not really. I have to start studying for my entrance exam, and start thinking of an alternative in case I fail. AND I have to get a job, otherwise I don't know how I'll afford that trip to Buenos Aires me and my BFF have planned for next year.
AND I have got to learn to drive! ARGHHHH. Too many things to do.
Now for the interesting -- read, not related to my life (or lack of it) -- stuff:
- I followed nyaza's advice and gave Merlin a second chance, and I gotta say, the show is growing on me.
- I added a new book to my never-ending reading list. I don't recall the title, but it's Isabel Allende's latest. Haven't started it yet.
- Watched the first episode of Gossip Girl's new season, and... *yawn* Boring. Chuck and Blair continue to be their fanfic-characters-in-love selves, the Humphrey and van der Woodsen/Bass family are still annoyingly perfect, and Serena is trying to be mysterious, and failing big time.
- I'm really getting into the whole Sims-storytelling business. Who knew it could be so artistic? Using the game to take pictures to create a story, trying different angles, playing with the character's expressions, throwing in some Photoshop... It's loads of fun. Now if only it weren't so damn difficult.
- Speaking of sim stories, I'm finally catching up with Lothere! It's a fantastic story that tells the lives of several well-rounded characters and their families in the valley of Lothere. Even if you don't like sim stories, I recommend it to anyone who enjoys medieval history, gray morals, excellent characterisations, and incredible storytelling.